JOIN OUR INSTITUTE
There is only one reality, but there are many ways that reality can be interpreted.
Who may join our Institute?
In terms of para 3a) of our Constitution membership is open to all practitioners of Iyengar Yoga in Southern Africa.
Why join our Institute?
As a member you will enjoy a number of benefits such as:
- discounts for clothing and books purchased through the institute
- free or low cost regional workshops
- reduced course fees for international visitors
- access to the Association Library
- facilitated subscription to Yoga Rahasya (International Iyengar yoga journal published in India)
- access to classes at the Ramamani Iyengar Memorial Yoga Institute in Pune, India, and
- the facility to commence and complete teacher training in the Iyengar method.
- You will also receive our periodic electronic newsletter.
Membership Fees for 2020 are:
Associate Member R250
Student teacher R250
Please hand your completed membership form to your teacher who will pass it on to the respective regional chairperson. Alternatively, once completed and signed by your teacher you can e-mail it to the chairperson of your region.
Banking details of the regions are:
Gauteng & Northern Cape:
Bank: Nedbank, Rosebank
Account No: 1958 484970
Name: BKS Iyengar Yoga Institute
Bank: Standard Bank, Port Shepstone
Account No: 036 443 441
Name: B.K.S.Iyengar Yoga Institute